13 year old african-american shot in the USA

Author Topic: 13 year old african-american shot in the USA  (Read 16843 times)

If this was Israel, Russia, Pakistan, England, China or most countries, regardless if they are white or black and they pull a bb gun on the police, the police will shoot them. Who ever thinks this kid is innocent is a complete idiot

I think stories like this and the Tamir Rice case aren't accurate examples of police brutality. I'm 100% certain that there's huge racial biases against minorities in our police force, but there's literally nothing that they can do when a kid pulls out an airsoft gun that has been modified to have the orange tip removed. All of their training and common sense will tell them to shoot the kid, regardless of whether it might be fake.

Like, I know there will be a huge uproar and that people will use this as a platform to further the debate on police brutality, but honestly I can't see any situation where this wouldn't have happened, black kid or white kid.

its really funny how people in this thread are pretending like anyone actually thinks the cops would've been wrong to take an instinct-shot. nobody does lmao
Who ever thinks this kid is innocent is a complete idiot
um. why?

like, the police have their own story. forgive me if there is some actual evidence out there, but right now it looks like it's a he-said-she-said. i'm pretty sure the police are innocent here but it's also possible they removed the tip or lied about the kid whipping the gun out at them.

there's certainly not enough evidence to call one side 'complete idiots'...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 03:18:51 PM by McZealot »

the easiest way to not be killed by police is to not do stupid stuff in front of police

its really funny how people in this thread are pretending like anyone actually thinks the cops would've been wrong to take an instinct-shot. nobody does lmao
CNN thinks so, if they didn't they wouldn't have included race

Even CNN and their clear black lives matter bias can't hide the fact that it's justified. What a joke.

i'm pretty sure the police are innocent here but it's also possible they removed the tip or lied about the kid whipping the gun out at them.
you're not implying something along the lines of [kid gets cornered, stops retaliating, gets shot anyways because he's black] are you?

If he did pull a bb gun then that was a stupid choice.

i thought all black parents are starting to tell their children not to play with toy guns anymore? looks like someones being an irresponsible parent

its really funny how people in this thread are pretending like anyone actually thinks the cops would've been wrong to take an instinct-shot. nobody does lmaoum. why?
social media is a different breed of people and the people they're talking about are on it

LOL The loving article even brings up a case 2 loving years ago and still trying to incite a race riot.

a 12-year-old black boy who was shot and killed by a police officer in Cleveland in November 2014.

Rice had been drawing an airsoft gun from his waistband when Officer Timothy Loehmann, who is white, fired the fatal shots within two seconds

tribal cop ffs
whens the next riot

there's literally nothing that they can do when a kid pulls out an airsoft gun that has been modified to have the orange tip removed.

Please, nobody misinterpret this as me coming to the defense of the kid, but BB guns (that shoot metal pellets) are exempt from having orange tips because they are not considered toy guns.

a 12-year-old black boy who was shot and killed by a police officer in Cleveland in November 2014.

I bet my left nut that this will cause a riot

If there is a riot in milwaukee for a black cop shooting a black shooter then where is the riot here?