Author Topic: leafy makes a response to idubbbz's content cop leafy video  (Read 8149 times)

so did leafy just get autistic over his chin and that was it

so did leafy just get autistic over his chin and that was it
yep

Idubbbz's video was loving funny if anything else lol. Leafy's response was just kind of a sad and pathetic rambling.

What leafy SHOULD have done would just kinda like, laugh it off, and take his L. Realistically, being mature about it would've made idubbbz look like stuff. Instead he opted to turn around and dig up pathetic stuff about Ian and try to insult him which in itself is a hilarious waste of time because Ian's entire channel is based off the fact that Ian is a piece of stuff. I doubt he cares what Leafy thinks of his hairline (considering he literally shaved all his hair off and ate it at some point, just a theory)

EDIT I like the part where he makes a massive deal about the transition slides, but then shortens them anyway. #notinsecure
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 03:25:02 PM by Rally »

i dont understand why people listen to his "x youtuber rant" videos. what legitimacy does he have as a voice of reason

Idubbbz's video was loving funny if anything else lol. Leafy's response was just kind of a sad and pathetic rambling.

What leafy SHOULD have done would just kinda like, laugh it off, and take his L. Realistically, being mature about it would've made idubbbz look like stuff. Instead he opted to turn around and dig up pathetic stuff about Ian and try to insult him which in itself is a hilarious waste of time because Ian's entire channel is based off the fact that Ian is a piece of stuff. I doubt he cares what Leafy thinks of his hairline (considering he literally shaved all his hair off and ate it at some point, just a theory)

EDIT I like the part where he makes a massive deal about the transition slides, but then shortens them anyway. #notinsecure

This

see to me it's even more sad that leafy tried to "expose" idubbbz where if you even watch idubbbz's videos, he references and makes fun of his self as he was/still is. idubbbz has referenced the "slender gangnam style" video multiple times, he's shaved himself bald and talks about himself balding a lot - all leafy's points were silly

i dont understand why people listen to his "x youtuber rant" videos. what legitimacy does he have as a voice of reason

none. but it gets a lot of views from both channels

this
its just him fueling stupid petty drama or stirring stuff up for the sake of being an unfunny handicap now

Leafy and Idubbbz are both in my opinion cringy as forget at times, only the other does it in a slightly more amusing way.

I dunno, the first time I saw Idubbbz was the whole Keemstar content cop and I actually found the song at the end just unamusing and cringy...

Imo they both have their good and bad moments. The whole drama just feels unneeded for me.

The whole drama just feels unneeded for me.
No drama on Youtube is needed, lol.

So was "content deputy" just a joke then?

I love leafy.  The content cop did make no sense. 

InB4TheBandwagonstuffsOnMe

the only band wagon is the leafy fan base riding in a wagon off a cliff. you're practically losing braincells just watching his channel because it's so garbage.

it absolutely amazes me how people can watch his channel and get actual enjoyment from his terrible voice and his god aweful videos. it's like he's the steamy turd and his viewers are the flies
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 10:39:11 AM by Trogtor »

yeah i don't understand this stuff at all either for all the same reasons. it might be that some people are watching it to be ironic or some stupid stuff

the only band wagon is the leafy fan base riding in a wagon off a cliff. you're practically losing braincells just watching his channel because it's so garbage.

it absolutely amazes me how people can watch his channel and get actual enjoyment from his terrible voice and his god aweful videos. it's like he's the steamy turd and his viewers are the flies
every time someone makes an exposed video people jump onto the bandwagon.  It doesn't matter who makes the exposed video...

Him making fun of buzzfeed is hilarious.  I like how he goes overboard with what he says like "JESUS forget what the actual forget is this?" idk why but it's entertaining to me.  Also, I like overwatch. 

What else doesn't make sense to me is how much of a big deal this exposed video is.  h3h3 made one and I can see why leafy got tons of hate becuase its the meme God himself (h3h3).  But when idubz literally says the same stuff except adds that he has no chin, the whole world hates leafy now becuase he has no chin??