Author Topic: leafy makes a response to idubbbz's content cop leafy video  (Read 8157 times)

every time someone makes an exposed video people jump onto the bandwagon.  It doesn't matter who makes the exposed video...

Him making fun of buzzfeed is hilarious.  I like how he goes overboard with what he says like "JESUS forget what the actual forget is this?" idk why but it's entertaining to me.  Also, I like overwatch. 

What else doesn't make sense to me is how much of a big deal this exposed video is.  h3h3 made one and I can see why leafy got tons of hate becuase its the meme God himself (h3h3).  But when idubz literally says the same stuff except adds that he has no chin, the whole world hates leafy now becuase he has no chin??
You seriously can't see why people don't like Leafy?  Everything Idubbbz said was true and literally none of his points were the points H3H3 originally made.  H3H3's points weren't very well constructed, and they were being a bit hypocritical.  Idubbbz wasn't being hypocritical and made several valid points.  You're making it seem like you didn't even watch Idubbbz's video.

I honestly have no idea how people enjoy Leafy's content.  His new videos are just carbon copies of the last ones; you can't even loving tell them apart.

I like how he goes overboard with what he says like "JESUS forget what the actual forget is this?" idk why but it's entertaining to me.
you're 10. you're leafy's target audience. that's why.

Him making fun of buzzfeed is hilarious.  I like how he goes overboard with what he says like "JESUS forget what the actual forget is this?" idk why but it's entertaining to me.

Leafy makes Adam Sandler look like Bill Hicks-level comedy.

So was "content deputy" just a joke then?

hope to hell it isn't because at this point i believe leafy deserves two content cop videos up his innocent starfish

i felt like this content cop was a bandwagon that was too late to jump on.

i felt like this content cop was a bandwagon that was too late to jump on.

explain

you're 10. you're leafy's target audience. that's why.
Yep I'm 10 years old I'm turning 9 next week.  Sorry for that 8 second transition.

Hold on let me think of some things that I am obliged to say because I am a leafy fan. 
Niceshirt
Hisssssss
Kys
L

Also, I personally don't follow along the fan base bandwagon.  I will admit that the leafy fan base is pretty forgeted up at some times.  I apologize if I triggered anyone that badly

when ur so insecure that u have spend 5 minutes reassuring everyone that you're not insecure

« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 02:03:43 PM by hotremox »

when ur so insecure that u have spend 5 minutes reassuring everyone that you're not insecure
Yeah i thought that his whole response to that was what you said.  He did mention in one of his earlier videos that he has a lot of respect for people that use facecams and maybe what he saw idubz calling him out for not completely showing his face triggered him.

Also, I'm just curious but many of the problems that idubz called leafy out for were already known problems about leafy.  A lot of those things were said earlier in the topic so i'm not gonna repeat them.  What I don't understand is how all of a sudden those already known issues become a huge thing. 

Also, I'm just curious but many of the problems that idubz called leafy out for were already known problems about leafy.  A lot of those things were said earlier in the topic so i'm not gonna repeat them.  What I don't understand is how all of a sudden those already known issues become a huge thing. 

they were already huge problems, it's just that nobody had seriously pointed them out yet

So was "content deputy" just a joke then?

UPDATE: It was. Just check idubbbz twitter.