Author Topic: Neckbeards in Online multiplayer (Douchey gamer experiences thread?)  (Read 2928 times)

You forgot the guys who'll go to some website, Ctrl + C a copypasta, and then put it in the type chat ever single loving time they get a kill.
"u cant forget what you cant see"
"eat a cactus"
a.k.a kohl's admin house

if u cant beat them join them

Having an anime avatar is pretty neckbeardy

Having an anime avatar is pretty neckbeardy
I don't think that.
A neckbeard would do something like "OH DIS IS MAI WAIFU U CANT TUTCH HER U cigarette111"
It's just a character I like from an anime.

A neckbeard would do something like "OH DIS IS MAI WAIFU U CANT TUTCH HER U cigarette111"
the exaggeration is real

There was this one time where I was playing Star Wars Battlefront (2015) and there was this one cigarette who kept on tea bagging me everytime he killed me or anyone else. His name was "cottagegrove" or something. When I told him to stop, he starts to fake mature-ness and says that he will not. There was also this one cigarette in the server who I also forgot the name of who kept on talking about if he should bang his girlfriend, and literally everyone told him to shut up. When I told him to shut up, he forgetin' started blasted me for being tribal for not allowing him to bang someone. This guy was literally the stupidest person i've ever met in a video game.

I would just like to inform everyone I am incapable of growing a neckbeard

lucky you.

that's because you dogs have fur all over your neck already u silly