Author Topic: Weird Kids at School thread  (Read 6534 times)

Another topic by Raven, your acidbath Mistress and Princess of the Darkness NO

This is simple
Post stories of weird kids from your days at school
I dont have any unfortunately, so I guess the official start will be the first poster

EDIT:
Bonus feature: If you guys find any stories of weird kids across the internet, feel free to post em, and if you can make a link to the source you found it from as long as it isnt NSFW
I found a gold mine of weird kid stories on Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1nigfj/who_was_the_weirdest_or_creepiest_kids_at_school/

This concludes the scheduled update.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 04:34:14 AM by Becquerel »

Theres this kid in my school who eats glue and chewing gum from under the desk

dont have any weirdos in my school, some people with really minor aspergers so they might be a bit awkward but nobody

eats glue and chewing gum from under the desk

there was this girl in my prob and stat class who was very very weird. she was like the chubby odd girl that watches anime and makes weird noises. she would talk to herself too. every day in class she would be on her chromebook (school assigned them to all of us at school) and she would be looking at like doctor who stuff on pinterest. sometimes she would look up pictures of david tennant, then proceed to rub her hand on her laptop screen. absolutely weird. but it gets worse. one day i glanced at her computer screen, saw something i feel like i shouldn't have seen, shrugged it off, wiped my eyes, and looked again. she was looking at straight up drawn gay research of the avengers. this girl, sitting in the front of class, absolutely oblivious, watching captain america dry dock freaking tony stark in a drawing. shes flipping through several pictures of basically the same thing. everyone in the room could see what she was doing. and either she was too dumb to not notice or she just didnt care.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 04:16:44 AM by Trogtor »

Did any of your classmates stick their richard in crazy

When I went to hs there was a kid who every day would come up to me and say "hey, I have a gun"
Eventually it got kind of old so I just started to go along with it. Finally after I was like "Oh cool what model is it? I got a glock 22" he didn't really know what to say because he knew nothing about guns and moved on to the next kid.
He was pretty annoying.

Bonus feature: If you guys find any stories of weird kids across the internet, feel free to post em, and if you can make a link to the source you found it from as long as it isnt NSFW
I found a gold mine of weird kid stories on Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1nigfj/who_was_the_weirdest_or_creepiest_kids_at_school/

This concludes the scheduled update.

There were these friends who thought screaming in hallway was funny.

there's this scrawny kid with a bowl cut that goes to my school whose daily routine consists of scratching himself while groaning, complaining about lunch, staring at people, complaining about things that generally make no sense, constantly asking people what he's supposed to do, running in the hallway, and interrupting class to tell jokes that never make anyone laugh, he also never understands the jokes other people make and takes them as insults or something

Then there's the kid who actually just had autism which makes him weird enough and it was kind of lame because he was in like PE classes with everyone else and always got special treatment. Basically if he was on your team it was an instant win in any of the sports/games we did.

she was looking at straight up drawn gay research of the avengers.

Jesus Christ

The kids that make really crap harambe jokes.
There's a lot of them.

There are a group of weeaboo girls in my year/grade who do nothing but piss off and annoy everyone they go near. They have a serious grudge against me and probably want to kill me with a katana or some stuff but they are complete incompetents. They have that stupid high pitched anime voice and think they are re-acting a anime in real life. They are really weird to the point they stalk people and give dirty faces to people including one of them who stalked a boy around the whole school the whole day only to ask him out and get told to forget off. One of them attempted to get rude against me because one of them kept pissing me off and pushing me to my limits and I laughed at her and ignored her. Honestley these people are richardheads

There are a group of weird ass black kids in the years/grades below who use slang and you cannot interact with them if you are a normal human being because they will get rude with you and say stuff like "Yo bruv forget off do I know you?" or "Brv what the forget do you want? mosit guy brv" they think they are some massive gang but they are completely handicapped. The other day they thought screaming was funny and kept screaming and I told them to shut the forget up, they then laughed at me and one of the girls they were with told me "Fix your monobrow brv" (I had a unibrow at the time) and she couldn't even say unibrow or speak like a normal human being.

When you're in east London and in high school the weeaboos, roadmen and wannabes are complete cunts. Don't talk to them or be friends with them because they will just use you and forget with you.

The kids who say "Triggered"