Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 34928 times)

Apparently nal commited the ultimate crime and murdered blake1's family, leaving him an orphan. Now blake is back after training under ras al ghul to seek revenge on the man who destroyed his life.

I can't wait for the movie adaptation.

I'm gonna downvote every one of your videos just so I can get a good, high quality drama like this.

OP is doing these forums a service by producing hilarious, comedic content that we can all have a jolly good laugh at.

How do u know he disliked the video, it could've been someone else

sorry i disliked your video 10 times :(

Which I apologized for and haven't even spoke to you guys since then...? Don't see how this validates stuffting on me constantly over a year after this happened.
you haven't gained any credibility since then, why should you spring back into our hearts?
Shut up.

forget this. abandon loving thread.
this is a post of a man who shouldn't be posting drama topics

you haven't gained any credibility since then, why should you spring back into our hearts?this is a post of a man who shouldn't be posting drama topics
>december 20, 2014
try again.

>december 20, 2014
try again.
okay? that's when it was posted. i haven't seen you mature any since then, so the date doesn't really matter.

>december 20, 2014
try again.

If your response in 2014 wasn't relevant anymore, then why is nal's?

>december 20, 2014
try again.
"you cant blame me for something i did two years ago! I win! I always win!!!"

>december 20, 2014
try again.

Why the forget does dates count? It could be 2048 and it would still show how you can't handle a thread.

"you cant blame me for something i did two years ago! I win! I always win!!!"
can I have your autograph please

>december 20, 2014
try again.
try "oh no butthurt nal left a dislike? how cute"

Imagine getting upset about downvotes on your Blockland Let's Play video

Imagine making a drama topic about pixel ratings on a screen made by Taiwanese children in a Chinese factory shipped by Persians to be sold in America and use with machines build by Koreans with Japanese parts to use the World Wide Web created by a British guy

Blake to Sudoku

>december 20, 2014
try again.
hey it only took 2 years to get 10 dislikes, id say thats a new record

Is Drydess' profile pic dreaming of a worldwide anarchy?