Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 36141 times)

Also take note that Anonymous posts like a leafyishere fanboy. Is Blake gay for Leafy?

I actually just realized that blake is the same species as me and got really depressed.

when u drama one of them u drama them all

fistcuff federation 2018 blake vs the universe

Don't go to school next Monday guys

lol you made a drama about him disliking your video and it's barely even related to blockland if at all
seems like you're just buttmad tbh

noedit i can see why people are disliking your vids, they loving suck lol
your nasally obnoxious voice, the lack of editing, the free sony vegas intro, and the pretentiousness in your comments make it a horrid channel

also here is a great gem from your comments

Was it confirmed that his video was even dislike bombed? I've gotten a fair share of videos I posted on the forum disliked a bunch just because, it wasn't really a big deal

Blake has to rely on random, garbage-spewing YouTube commenters to keep him company because of the complete void that is his real world social life.

Was it confirmed that his video was even dislike bombed? I've gotten a fair share of videos I posted on the forum disliked a bunch just because, it wasn't really a big deal

wouldn't call it dislike bombed cause there's still more likes than dislikes
also he's pretty much deleting every comment that criticizes him and just leaves the circle jerk comments there