Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 34698 times)

Nal
BL_ID: 39528
Forum Profile

this guy is the epitome of why we can't have nice things. He's been a general starfish to me several loving times in the past and don't even get me started on his buttbuddies.

To be honest, I haven't interacted with this guy in several months. We've had our differences in the past, but I never really outright hated this guy. On the contrary, nal apparently can't let a grudge go. I figured this out tonight. He takes any chance he can to try to attack me and I'm tired of his little stuffty games.

Background
Like I mentioned, me and Nal have had our differences in the past.
Nal started attacking me for no reason back in 2013, when I was hosting a prop hunt server. apparently he was offended or something so he felt the need to attack me and be a general butt. (https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242713.0)

alright so then a while later I started making some "new year" (https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=271208.0) thing because I wanted to host something on New Years. I wasn't trying to compete with nal and didn't even have a grudge with him at the time. I then locked the topic literally the same night because I decided against hosting a new year thing and wanted to host something else instead. Nal, didn't take this very well.

ever since then, nal's been a bit of an ass about my "new year" thing that died in like 2 hours. He's constantly bitched to me about my "new years," baited me about it in the past, but hey all of this was over a year ago right? Think again.

Holding Grudges; General friendry
Today I worked hard on a Blockland video for my YouTube channel. I was doing a nice thing by showing some of my subscribers the game (and one of them even bought it). Because the video did remarkably well on my channel, I figured I'd go ahead and share it to the Gallery.

yeah well because the blockland community is so great, I got a lot of stuff for making the video. Several people verbally harassed me in my video's comments (you know who you are). Obviously this was a handicap move by them, but because I didn't want my channel getting blasted with hate by several people, I took the gallery post down because you can't have nice things here.

What does Nal have to do with this? Well like I said, Nal can't resist any opportunity given to attack me. Because y'know, he holds grudges from like 2013. Naturally Nal finds this, drops a dislike, and comments "new years"

OHOHOH SOO FUNNY. YOU GOT ME GOOD THIS TIME NAL. HAHA.
Seriously, can a man grow the forget up and let this go? I get it he was "triggered" or some stuff by me wanting to host something on new years, but really? 2 years later and he's still trying to attack me for it.
I respond harshly back at him. he deserved it but whatever.

annnddd then here comes nal and his handicap friends

I GET IT. NEW YEARS. I GET IT. NOW SHUT UP PLEASE.

Thanks a loving lot. I get it, nal you don't like me. How about you be the mature one here and mind your own stuff? Because you know, you're clearly the older and more mature one here.

Thanks for turning what was a decent video into a loving joke nal. Now leave me alone.

Lol from the comments you act like more of a cunt than nal

Lol from the comments you act like more of a cunt than nal
From the stuff I've had to deal with Nal in the past, it's pretty well deserved.

Boy have a seat for a second. You just took god knows how long to write a drama about nal for commenting 'new years' on your video. You really did.

From the stuff I've had to deal with Nal in the past, it's pretty well deserved.
i haven't read this topic yet but i've read the title and you accuse him of holding a grude when you yourself appear to have one?
what?

i haven't read this topic yet but i've read the title and you accuse him of holding a grude when you yourself appear to have one?
what?
I only got mad at him after he decided to take a stuff on my video with like 10 dislikes. He can't let stuff from like 2013 go.

what?

"Well it's ok when I do it obv"

You're getting mad over dislikes on a Youtube video?

I disliked the video because your voice is loving painful to listen to, like if you tried doing an impression of leafy while sick with the flu and zika

so why is this focused on nal disliking your videos instead of targetting his ""cunty attitude""

I disliked the video because your voice is loving painful to listen to, like if you tried doing an impression of leafy while sick with the flu and zika
Then that's a perfectly fine reason to dislike it. On the contrary, disliking bombing my video over stuff that occurred over a year ago is pretty low.

so why is this focused on nal disliking your videos instead of targetting his ""cunty attitude""
every attempt to target his cunty attitude has failed miserably. It's pretty well known that he's a cunt yet he gets away with it pretty easily.

What happened a year ago I was still in Iraq

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=271799.0
OP is the same guy who started stuff with nal and I for no reason during basketball and then played victim.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=271799.0
OP is the same guy who started stuff with nal and I for no reason during basketball and then played victim.
Which I apologized for and haven't even spoke to you guys since then...? Don't see how this validates stuffting on me constantly over a year after this happened.

What happened a year ago I was still in Iraq
Apparently nal commited the ultimate crime and murdered blake1's family, leaving him an orphan. Now blake is back after training under ras al ghul to seek revenge on the man who destroyed his life.

Or nal said something mean once and blake is blowing stuff out of proportion. Pick your poison