Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 34945 times)

saw that stuff coming from a mile away

also in the news daracer starts a beautiful anti-bullying campaign

i mean if you stopped talking stuff on twitter this would prob be dead by now lol
more news whenever

i mean if you stopped talking stuff on twitter this would prob be dead by now lol
also he said this 30 minutes before

should probably take his own advice tbh

it pleases me to see nal supporting the fight against blockland cyberbullies
stand up guys hashtag it

more news whenever
LOL

'tis a shame that he actually did it after a very long time

Is he still going? I think I'm feeling physical pain due to how long he's still stuck making tweets on Blockland.

Blake, dude, stop. Just stop. The hole you dug will stop getting deeper, all you need to do is stop digging for a while and people will stop paying attention to you.

Is he still going? I think I'm feeling physical pain due to how long he's still stuck making tweets on Blockland.

Blake, dude, stop. Just stop. The hole you dug will stop getting deeper, all you need to do is stop digging for a while and people will stop paying attention to you.
he's already done the damage his rep is probably permanently dead

Well, what's the reason to do more damage and let Blake alienate people who don't know about what Blockland really is?

how many times has blake1 said hes gonna control his cousin and he hasnt at all

im starting to think hes encouraging him lol

this is one of the funnier dramas i've ever seen

Blake decided to take down the imgs from imgur so I have backed them up to my site. Have fun.

other imgs:

[There's nothing here...]

[There's nothing here...]
noedit: probably should've included an image