nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?

Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 34934 times)

i like how what i satirically said is an addition to this big meme

this is an interesting drama

this is like the best drama had in a while

settle this in the ring

why are any of you even posting in this anymore

why are any of you even posting in this anymore
Odd how all of the actual drama in this topic stopped as soon as you stopped posting, don't you think?

Odd how all of the actual drama in this topic stopped as soon as you stopped posting, don't you think?
not really considering everyone is still here and the topic is still at the top of the page

Does Blake has a special interest for the word grudge or somthin

okay like really i get that blake is an immature twat but do you really need to keep throwin stuff at him

okay like really i get that blake is an immature twat but do you really need to keep throwin stuff at him
isn't trolling purposefully trying to incite a negative reaction out of someone?

settle it in smash

no a presses though

Found your gallery thing.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=302831.0

"locked because of unneccesary hate"
Not to mention on the video you removed all the 'hateful' comments.
What are you, five?

Your video is trash and deserves every dislike. Even though some of the criticism is harshly said, it isn't wrong.
"hooray for the people who will point out anything just to criticize something"
What the forget did you expect? Everyone to rally around it and praise it? When you post art anywhere you have to be ready to take criticism. If you can't take it maybe you shouldn't be releasing art/media in the first place.

Long story short, grow up OP.

How about you don't do Lets plays on a sandbox game.