Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 34957 times)

Oh god, reading through all of that charcoal was very interesting.
this isnt charcoal anymore, its carbon dioxide

I'm now ashamed to have the name Blake. 
But i thought u were a girl :OOO

I can't tell if DaRacer is too stupid to realize he's continuing the drama or if he's just masochistic

I can't tell if DaRacer is too stupid to realize he's continuing the drama or if he's just masochistic
too stupid

nothing was really out of control in this drama until eon took it way too far and started hardcore stalking this guy and making fun of how he looks irl. learn some restraint dude

nothing was really out of control in this drama until eon took it way too far and started hardcore stalking this guy and making fun of how he looks irl. learn some restraint dude
well to be fair the videos he linked were blatantly on blake's channel

it's not like he's doxing him or something lol

"I'm clearly the victim!" -Blake after instigating his own rape with a drama about upvotes

Daracer deleted all the tweets from last night lol

he disabled ratings on the video, lmao.

ontopic
nal did nothing wrong, he just disliked the video, said "new year" and left it at that until you replied.
grow a thicker skin dude, it's just some rating system and at this point you're just giving more incentive for people to find the video, dislike it and say "new year"