Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 34989 times)

Says the kid who was just stalking/harrassing my YouTube account is clearly lurking this forum.

Maybe he should just dm me so we can talk about New Years.

blake if you're still reading this just a late tip
don't ever stoop down to anyone else's level like this, it doesn't help anyone and it just makes you look like an starfish and you already aren't looking too good right now
well hes had a grudge on nal for 3 years now iirc, last year the same stuff happened in essence but on a blockland server nal and freek were on

like i said, there really isnt any eithics in this thread, if they acted more mature then this thread would have probably gone a different away, but they flipped stuff

and daracer please stop overly defending your cousin you look like an even bigger starfish with the way you're doing it
good luck with that advice, remember that your talking about daracer here

Tell racerdude he needs to go to bed

looks like i'm in the club

Tell racerdude he needs to go to bed
One would think his Mum would do it, but she's probably giving lewinskys to bikers right now.

One would think his Mum would do it, but she's probably giving lewinskys to bikers right now.
plz do not say this about the alfa males

Ok
you know krone is timestamp right that's not actually racer lol

Some forget just pm'd me a comic and asked me to share

So for the past two hours I've been sitting on my couch eating stuff and watching this stuffstorm

Pretty nice night so far not gonna lie

well hes had a grudge on nal for 3 years now iirc, last year the same stuff happened in essence but on a blockland server nal and freek were on

like i said, there really isnt any eithics in this thread, if they acted more mature then this thread would have probably gone a different away, but they flipped stuff
good luck with that advice, remember that your talking about daracer here
tru well i tried anyways, they really won't get far in life if they continue acting like this

also i checked their twitters a few minutes ago to see what all the fuzz was about and

hm
well he almost made that rhyme i'll give him that

also i just checked it again and i think he removed some of his own comments

he spelled queer wrong

DaRacer is like that stuff that feels like it's cutting up your starfish; it comes and goes, but not without some pain and nervous laughter. For real, this kid is cringier then me, and even that's tough to beat.