nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?

Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 35030 times)

Why does the 16 year old think I have to justify my life to him? He's the the one reading this thread then making "anonymous posts" on Twitter, crying because everybody realises how thick his skull is.

You have a Blockland Forums account, and I know that it, unfortunately, is still active. How about you grow a loving pair, come over here and justify your actions? Or are you going to keep to your safe space and pretend like we're bullies because you know we're correct?

Why does the 16 year old think I have to justify my life to him? He's the the one reading this thread then making "anonymous posts" on Twitter, crying because everybody realises how thick his skull is.

You have a Blockland Forums account, and I know that it, unfortunately, is still active. How about you grow a loving pair, come over here and justify your actions? Or are you going to keep to your safe space and pretend like we're bullies because you know we're correct?
he posted a picture of him being permanently banned off of the forums

Well at least he's banned

I could have sworn I saw his account posting not long a go, but that's good news if it's true. It means I won't have any handicapped spamming my inbox with idiotic garbage, ala what he's been doing to my YouTube videos.

Wew lad
look mom i'm on tv

LOL hypocritic warning. Cuz yknow. Being in a drama section on blockland is MUCH better.
hey i'm not just on this, i'm watching a movie right now cus it is the weekend and occasionally taking breaks to see what all's goin on
plus i'm making posts in other places as well
i'm not really sure how that makes me a hypocrite

plus more r in there 20s sooo...you sure got far in life pal
ok first idk what you mean by "more r" but i ain't 20 yet however i do know enough to know how life usually goes and how rough it can be sometimes

and as i'm doing other things while this is happening chances are they are too
in fact mcjob is pretty successful right now

hey i got namedropped

btw hi daracer tell blake1 I said hi

and as i'm doing other things while this is happening chances are they are too
in fact mcjob is pretty successful right now
mcjob isn't just successful motherforgeter he's the goddamn goddess of love
you know when your peepee gets hard at night when you think of suzie from 5th period? mcjob is there

mcjob isn't just successful motherforgeter he's the goddamn goddess of love
you know when your peepee gets hard at night when you think of suzie from 5th period? mcjob is there
mcjob is like, cupid, Satan, Jesus, badspot, and Brad Pitt mixed into one.
I'm curious on the "repeat offender" part of the ban message though.

I think he finally got some sleep after all of those attacks from those mean cyberbullies

This is a quality drama, hats off to everyone involved and of course a happy new years

Don't mess with the clique  :cookieMonster:

Damnit, I missed this drama when I was asleep.