Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 35000 times)

I got one more from him before I (hopefully) disabled his ability to comment on my videos.

I honestly believe that DaRacer64 is a MUCH worse user than Blake. Completely loving handicapped.

ugh ya know i felt kinda bad for op at first but jesus
let's see if this cunt goes ahead with the dmca stuff
seeing the type of person he is i'm predicting he'll try to dmca some of my own videos

noedit:

thought this kid was going to bed

My favourite thing is that Blake and DaRacer64 talk stuff about us, and yet they're the ones having a massive tantrum over literally 2 words, and it's pretty clear they're just the same as every other stereotypical 12 year old Minecraft gamer, incapable of using grammar or logic.

Congratulations to them. They sure showed me by posting handicapped comments and disliking videos with no views anyway.

noedit:

But You See, that was OnLY A TRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
his account went to bed,,,,,, BUT NOT HIM!!!!!!!!!
HHAHAHAHAHAHA

noedit:

He Need To STick It Too THe HAterz FIsrt

But You See, that was OnLY A TRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
his account went to bed,,,,,, BUT NOT HIM!!!!!!!!!
HHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dam Eh I Tink I Was ZS Foled . . . . . . . .

Here comes DaRacer64's alts:

blake if you're still reading this just a late tip
don't ever stoop down to anyone else's level like this, it doesn't help anyone and it just makes you look like an starfish and you already aren't looking too good right now
and daracer please stop overly defending your cousin you look like an even bigger starfish with the way you're doing it

Legit question, does this kid have Autism?

diddly darn dang im hurt