Builds donating

Author Topic: Builds donating  (Read 591 times)

Hello guys, i'm here because i need your help with something i can't finish by myself. As i said, i have built a city and it's "almost done" (nearby a 1,5 years xD). The only unfinished part of it it's "fake" part.

This means i have planned to fill my town with builds which is will make my city looks "continuing" after a road borders (but you're can't reach these unavailable streets by a reason - it's just not for playing on). So it's hard to make all the fake builds by myself and i took some from Sylvanor's Utopia City and Blocko Seattle. I attached a small picture which will show what you could help me with.

It's will be very nice to obtain some interesting looking buildings from the community. I cannot say that i'll release my city after a while i'll done with it, but i will certainly launch a server so you could look at it and play in.

Ther's an example how many buildings of each type i need (square, angled, long, etc.) so if you will ask - just take a look at this picture. There's also no limits how tall\long and how they should look because it's very nice to have many kinds of builds. This means you guys can make them for me or donate some of them.

Will be glad if some of you will PM me with and existing stuff you make.

I could fill the whole build with buildings I've made and saved. Will send later.