Author Topic: BlockZClevar counter strike server  (Read 2107 times)

Honestly i'm speechless on why i got banned. His server was a counter strike clone or something. Apparently i can't join a server that was listed WIP. Why even list a server in the first place if you don't want anyone seeing it?

Any chat logs?
Also, if it's WIP, why didn't he just password it lol

Any chat logs?
Also, if it's WIP, why didn't he just password it lol

Nope i just joined and got banned for apparently no reason what so ever.

Tbh should've gone in the stupid bans megathread.

Tbh should've gone in the stupid bans megathread.

Rip i forgot to post it in the mega thread.  :cookieMonster:

honestly what were you hoping to accomplish with this thread
i'm legitimately confused

honestly what were you hoping to accomplish with this thread
i'm legitimately confused

I was just informing people about why people like this are ruining blockland by providing us with annoying ass bans for no reason what so ever. if was something more legitimate like me trolling i would understand. But banning someone over joining their server is crazy in my opinion.

Can you seriously not crosspost this kind of stuff, post it in one place (better to be in the kick/ban thread)
The whole server staff is loving dreadful anyways.
<same images>

Nope i just joined and got banned for apparently no reason what so ever.
You're full of crap based on the quote I posted above, you did post some kind of log.

You're full of crap based on the quote I posted above, you did post some kind of log.

I joined the server after i made the comment on this tread. So i didn't have the log at the time i made the comment since i was banned for 20 minutes.

I joined the server after i made the comment on this tread. So i didn't have the log at the time i made the comment since i was banned for 20 minutes.

If you are talking about the second picture... that is after my ban got lifted and rejoined the server. luckily Block was afk at the time when i joined then he got on again and turned the server upside down. Honestly it was more of a forgetfest in my opinion.

What is the purpose of this drama

Quite a lot of quality dramas recently. Maybe its a new fad.

Hello, I am Max2543. I am one of Block's friends and I will speak with him next time I see him.