Author Topic: Weapon_Sixshooter fixed (original credit to Zenzil link below)  (Read 5221 times)

Feel free to ask me I'm always open on weekends not on weeks here's the link

Link https://www.dropbox.com/s/erq5x2mod160195/Weapon_Sixshooter.zip?dl=0

link to original post
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=136526.0
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 11:31:39 PM by Master Lightbrink »

Link does not exist, post what is different than the old Sixshooter

People can publish their own addons stop

gg op. next time use the paperclip icon as it will actually give us a direct link.

gg op. next time use the paperclip icon as it will actually give us a direct link.

I'll try that thx for the help

Sorry for the accidental failed link I will republish this and try again or repost the link in this
Same place
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 04:25:48 PM by Master Lightbrink »

i really don't understand the thought process behind reposting someone else's addon, it's obviously already posted on the blf considering you downloaded it so what would there be to gain from posting it again

i really don't understand the thought process behind reposting someone else's addon, it's obviously already posted on the blf considering you downloaded it so what would there be to gain from posting it again

If you're trying to share us a Dropbox download link, click Share and copy the link

How is this fixed if the download link is broken

Stop posting this handicap stuff. This is the second time you've done it.

Publish your own addons.

Stop posting this handicap stuff. This is the second time you've done it.

Publish your own addons.

I remade the addon so that people won't have a hastle with redownloading it multiple times trying to get it to work (because they don't even know how to fix it) plus I can't make addons or scripts. Stop worrying about my posts if you're going to commentate on my stuff that I repost at least be kind I'm sixteen loving years old and I only wanted to repost the stuff that others posted (despite there are multiple folders in them) so that they will know that I fixed it for the better good.

Stop filing me for copyright use starfishs
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 09:27:39 AM by Master Lightbrink »

How is this fixed if the download link is broken

I think it's fixed now
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 09:24:30 AM by Master Lightbrink »