maxx (aka maxxi aka carbonman aka you get the point) attempts to be funny again

Author Topic: maxx (aka maxxi aka carbonman aka you get the point) attempts to be funny again  (Read 3868 times)

ok i know im not the most reliable guy when it comes to drama and probably one of the most sensitive handicaps on the forums but this.... this is just maxx using the typical stuffty styled comments in a attempt to be a funny guy. I'm not exactly sure if he is coming back again but looking at the frequency of his posts I can only guess so.

carbonman/maxx's profile

[img ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/74371816000327680/226953134956740610/hey.png[/img]
[img ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/74371816000327680/226958596796055553/loving.png[/img]
^him trying to fit in although not seeing the irony of how he acted just like blake in his older dramas

*breathes heavily while angrily grunting*
"HAHA REALLY loving FUNNY"
the jig is up we know you're burning inside
But You See, that was OnLY A TRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
his account went to bed,,,,,, BUT NOT HIM!!!!!!!!!
HHAHAHAHAHAHA
look guys, i really don't like that people add 4 letters to the title of their thread surrounded by parentheses because just SEEING it, makes me loving angry.
STOP DOING IT.
IF ITS A NEWS THREAD. STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he also tries to be funny by using toxicology's "wowe im a pretend kid haha im so good at trolling!!!!!"

nnnnnnnnNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
ALRIGHT THATS loving IT
forget YOU IKE
forget YOU
I HATE YOU AND THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR TWO loving YEARS
ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS BULLstuff?
loving forget forget forget
this is satire do not take it seriously

although anthonyrules144 locked his topic you can check maxx's profile to see what he posted below me

you get the point

Maxx was very obviously joking dude, no need to get offended for me

me and ike are both in the clique and we were joking
i was getting mad at him as a joke lmao
damp i posted one response to you and you freaked out and made a drama

i think you're overreacting honestly

to be honest that joke argument was good laugh material
not trying to insult or anything

also whats funnier is that you're the only person who has a problem with my sarcasm and the images i made of blake

other quotes are weak arguments however
but in your case you're a bit slow, it seems that your brain hasn't really developed properly because your parents dropped you onto the floor head first
maxx is way too quick to flame people

i just didn't see the point of screwing your inside jokes to the clique all over the forums.

hell I'd guess atleast a quarter of your new account posts so far is those "jokes".

i just didn't see the point of screwing your inside jokes to the clique all over the forums.

So that means drama them for an inside joke?

So that means drama them for an inside joke?
I think he means drama them for spamming 2+ pages of something unfunny

I think he means drama them for spamming 2+ pages of something unfunny
forget doublepost

and starting up a topic about it, which was uneeded and again, unfunny.

It's one of those kinds of situations where there is need to obnoxiously post these spammed posts just to get that joke to one other person or a few.

supposedly maxx is in the clique so couldn't he just spam there