[NEWS] Charlotte declares state of emergency after violent protests.

Author Topic: [NEWS] Charlotte declares state of emergency after violent protests.  (Read 5832 times)

Major news always writes an article about how a BLACK kid was killed by a WHITE man but when there are riots going on the same news network says stuff like "Oh it's a peaceful protest"

When people are literally dying.
let's not forget the side by side image of president obama telling people not to get violent in their riots while protestors are flipping over a police car in ferguson. everyone involved in these protests are out of their minds. the protests (in the cities affected) are never peaceful and just hurt the city even more.

even I could organize a more effective black lives matter movement like what the forget

So police in some areas stopped patrolling areas now because of all this anti cop bullstuff.

Guess what crime rate when down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

94% less traffic violations and stops because police don't care enough to report them, so technically crime is going down!

More murders though, many more.

Take the rough with the smooth I guess

It's a bit of both because some people are not actually rioting but are instead protesting.

It's a bit of both because some people are not actually rioting but are instead protesting.

And yet they are both supporting the same loving cause.

Sooooooooooooooo rioting.

Wow, I see the ignorance hasn't left yet lmfao

Boy I love scapegoating.

Cops are more likely to kill white people out of fear for the backlash.  Meanwhile black-on-black homicides are far greater than deaths related to the statistically less significant "police brutality".

Furthermore everyone knows that the media is just fanning the flames.  It burns me up to see these media companies get people riled up, ultimately magnifying and crimes like damage of property and harm of others.

For shame.  Makes me wanna leave this country sometimes.

Wow, I see the ignorance hasn't left yet lmfao

Like the ignorance of the fact a gun was on scene, in the man's hands and so he was shot for it. Yet BLM "protestors" are "protesting" this "injustice" because he "dindu nuffin"

Holy stuff I saw the protest on the news when my class was touring colleges, and I jokingly said to one of my friends "20 bucks says this turns into a riot"

So who wants me to tell their future
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 06:28:41 AM by Space1255 »

Is this the sequal to the next Planet Of The Apes movie?

Is this the sequal to the next Planet Of The Apes movie?
HOLY stuff IM DYING

All this because a Charlotte cop thought it wasn't okay to point a 9mm book at someone smh

Lmfao I thought this was funny