Author Topic: Youtubes new "Youtube heroes" video is an absolute mess.  (Read 1468 times)

The Video

This is such an awful way of handling and issue the community has had for a long time, a lot of the "special access" stuff here should be available to everyone.

evidently no one else likes the idea either.

say whatever you want about it buddy but you're lookin' at the newest hero on the block...... ..... ..

I have never seen a like:dislike ratio like this before.

I'll be sure to put "YouTube Hero" on my résumé.

if we can get dailymotion or vimeo traffic going or even make donations to them they could just sort of replace youtube

has anyone thought about this

I feel like joel from vinesauce pretty much perfectly summed up the issue with this in his stream he did last night.

"You have little billy here who does nothing but watch pewdiepie, so you give him power and now he can decide whats good and bad on youtube."

also may I point out the "top tier" of this whole system is just simply being a beta tester for stuff

and then you need to be high up on their youtube heroes list to get help from ACTUAL support and not just bots.

like, what the forget.

if we can get dailymotion or vimeo traffic going or even make donations to them they could just sort of replace youtube

I for one say we move to researchhub

y'know, whenever you're bored of watching some dudes minecraft lets play you can just go and stare at some block titty for a bit, then come back.

I have never seen a like:dislike ratio like this before.
What was the COD trailer's?

Vimeo doesn't allow gaming and dailymotion has an awful layout
vid.me is the best bet

Trying to move to another website or start a new one is a fool's errand. We would've already seen some mass migration to a fairly capable site like Vimeo.

the most impressive negative dl/l ratio i've ever seen. it's like the opposite of a cr1tikal video

i think this might be a new world record for the worst likes/dislikes ratio ever

imma join it
EDIT: i signed up, imma be an insider as to how this system works.  Stay tuned for more details.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 11:02:28 AM by JoeysWorldTourLIFE »