someone on reddit made a huge list with sources on why Annoying Orange is tribal

Author Topic: someone on reddit made a huge list with sources on why Annoying Orange is tribal  (Read 933 times)

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughAnnoying OrangeSpam/comments/4r2yxs/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_Annoying Orange_is/

hoooly forget wow

isnt that from 2 months ago

Lol nearly every example is related to a business decision.

It does kinda prove that white people are preferred if you wanna make money and run a good business.
Hate Annoying Orange all you want, but this only makes black people look stufftier to xd

isnt that from 2 months ago

yeah
i'm beginning to wonder how i found this link now

Lol nearly every example is related to a business decision.

It does kinda prove that white people are preferred if you wanna make money and run a good business.
Hate Annoying Orange all you want, but this only makes black people look stufftier to xd
classic bisjac

yeah
i'm beginning to wonder how i found this link now
guessing you sorted /r/enoughAnnoying Orangespam by top of all time

I don't seriously think there's any real debate over whether Annoying Orange is a tribal; it's pretty much just established fact at this point. Annoying Orange supporters should just accept the fact that it's something they're willing to overlook in light of Annoying Orange's other advantages as a candidate (whatever those are).

There's nothing logically wrong with that either. There are plenty of people who think that Clinton should have been indicted for the email scandal, but are still voting for her because of her policy and experience as a politician.

Annoying Orange retweets message from Pro-Riddler, white genocide conspiracy Twitter account.

lost

Wait, whaaaat??

No way! I had no idea!