Warning! Post hate threads here and get flamed.

Author Topic: Warning! Post hate threads here and get flamed.  (Read 1112 times)

Yes its true.  Don't post about how you hate something.  You get flamed majorly.  People leave because of drama.  I'm hoping to save people from that.

YOUR A n00bb!!!!!

yOU GETI FLAMED FOR SPUPIDD POOST.

Really though, don't stop them, I'm cuurently reading drama and eating pop-corn (no joke), it's my favorite forum because of its a great read.  I swear if the writers strike hadn't ended, Fox would have used this section for material...

Yeah, listen to him lol. I have a great time on here just join in!

true.  But at some dumbasses expense.  Beleive me, knowing the people here, this topic won't make a difference.

Yea, Ephi anf Trader has to be my all time favorite...

YOUR A n00bb!!!!!

yOU GETI FLAMED FOR SPUPIDD POOST.

Really though, don't stop them, I'm cuurently reading drama and eating pop-corn (no joke), it's my favorite forum because of its a great read.  I swear if the writers strike hadn't ended, Fox would have used this section for material...

lol so true, but then i swear those writters get it here anyway -__-

I maek haet thredd!!11!4!¥!!

Explains why TV seems so real to life at times...and at others seems overblown.

¥
lol

So you're saying we shouldn't post hate threads here? Is that not basically what drama was made for?

No, you are welcome to post them still.

Originally I had said We'll instead of I'll, but I figured I might as well just speak for myself and avoid the fallacy of speaking for everyone.

I'll still flame anyone for being unable to deal with personal issues on their own and trying to gather a bunch of people to support their side of the story, supported by little more than emotionally charged arguments, over an insignificant point. If you're banned, if someone stole your build and claimed it as theirs, if you hate someone, use instant messages, the personal messages on the forums,  e-mail, boot them from your MySpace top friends list, anything, just spare us the lamentable details of your own pathetic problems.