[Event] Appearance v2.3

Author Topic: [Event] Appearance v2.3  (Read 9138 times)

Appearance
Version 2.3

Adds several player events for modifying appearance, because I was tired of the lack of such events

setNodeColor                      [node list]   [color]     sets a node color
setNodeVisible                 [node list]   [bool]         makes a node visible/not
setFaceDefault        [face list]                  Sets the avatar face from a list of default faces
setDecalDefault           [decal list]                    Sets the avatar decal from a list of default decals
setFaceCustom            [string]                          Sets the avatar face by string
setDecalCustom      [string]                          Sets the avatar decal by string

pushAppearance                                       Temporarily saves the current appearance
popAppearance                                         Restores the previously saved appearance, and then deletes the save
restoreAppearance                                     Set the appearance to whatever the user has set their avatar to
setAvatarLocked     [bool]                             Prevents/Allows the client from changing their avatar

All of the events except 'restoreAppearance' and 'setAvatarLocked' are also available to bots

Download

Swololol.com
2.57kb
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 11:56:34 AM by Swollow »

this appears to be a gr8 add-on

this add-on has a really nice appearance to it

Adds several player events for modifying appearance, because I was tired of the lack of such events
what event triggered this?

Oooh, I was missing being able to do this with þe olde bote eventes.

Any ways to set appearance on spawn too?

Also lock people out of changing their appearance?

Any difference from the other one?

Any ways to set appearance on spawn too?
this is targeted on the player not the client
Also lock people out of changing their appearance?
I can add a player event for this but i dont want this mod to be geared towards the client
Any difference from the other one?
other than the fact that its terrible and you set the player appearance with a single string input box?

I'd only find use in this if you could lock people out of changing their appearance but nice job anyway

I'd only find use in this if you could lock people out of changing their appearance but nice job anyway
im going to add this

done

also removed duplicate entries that for some reason existed in the default faces/decal list
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 05:06:23 PM by Swollow »

I've actually been waiting for something like that for a long time, I'm sure plenty of servers will put it to good use

YES
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
1000000000000/10 BRO!