Author Topic: help discord is dying  (Read 1959 times)

my server list is slowly getting empty

clicking the exclamation mark just leads to discord's memehell of a twitter
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 04:55:30 AM by Vitawrap »

good that the only server that's avaliable is my own

good software

EDIT:
well forget

Instead of coming here, you should just refer to the Discord Status page. Hell, a simple Google search could have helped you.

They've been attempting to update server code, and both times (tonight and last night) it forgeted up royally.

Instead of coming here, you should just refer to the Discord Status page. Hell, a simple Google search could have helped you.

They've been attempting to update server code, and both times (tonight and last night) it forgeted up royally.
when i checked their twitter/status server they were talking about guild problems

when i checked their twitter/status server they were talking about guild problems
And? Guilds might in a different part of the UI, but they still use the same networking code.

To be quite honest, if Discord's guys say "We're dealing with a situation surrounding X" and you're having problems with Y, you should just assume that they're both related and that they will both be resolved soon.

What's got you riled up, McJob? Isn't it common that people ask someone else about a problem rather than looking it up online where they're sure to get their answer?