A mean user.

Author Topic: A mean user.  (Read 6637 times)

I actually know this guy lol.

he came on my server some days ago, banned
/support

I joined his freebuild server thinking, "Hey, maybe this one won't be as bad as the rest." I was very wrong as he proceeded to build a block snake in front of my house. Also, I tried to help someone by telling them they should build on a baseplate, and he became very triggered.

for the record, you were hosting a Renderman server.
don't 13 year olds and younger join those? it's usually spammed bricks with 5 rendermen following you.

don't 13 year olds and younger join those? it's usually spammed bricks with 5 rendermen following you.
with idiots trying to fly away in a plane. and they crash it for roleplay effects

lel he came on rtb chat to insult me coz he was banned from my server, poor guy :/

Unless you're about to go into a technical explanation about why the design of a particular game mode causes people to act like jerks, stow it.  Your opinion that "everyone who likes <whatever> is an autist" is just useless bigotry.

i am a legal adult and i like a good renderman server every now and then so put up your dukes brother

Unless you're about to go into a technical explanation about why the design of a particular game mode causes people to act like jerks, stow it.  Your opinion that "everyone who likes <whatever> is an autist" is just useless bigotry.

You took that from Badspot. At least put his words in a quote.

Mesa tried to trap me Cannon666 and I forgot that other guys' name. But, without further to-do, /support.

Oh hey max! i was there too lel, Btw he joined my server and said look at my dab, i didnt really mind cause he didnt get really annoying

with idiots trying to fly away in a plane. and they crash it for roleplay effects
*whistles innocently*