Author Topic: ホ Halloweenfest 2016 ホ ~ GOOD RUN! VISIT CHRISMASTFEST  (Read 16284 times)

wtf is the uptime on this
it's been closed every single time i've checked
Yeah. I live essentially on the other side of the globe so the server is open after midnight for me and I value sleep over video games. This is why dedicated servers are essential for larger servers/events like these.

This is why dedicated servers are essential for larger servers/events like these.
The thing is, it's an event and events dont last forever. There isn't that much staff, and we can't all be on when the server is up. Being that this is such a large event, we don't want to leave it unattended.

Iirc it will be hosted most of today later on.

I'll keep the server up till 3am PST today

Luckily the server is going to be up from 5 PM CST (perhaps a bit earlier) through 4 AM CST or so today so everyone should be able to join.

This is why dedicated servers are essential for larger servers/events like these.
The server is dedicated, but the nature of the server is a party or festival. You can't have a parade going 24-7, so we password it after 2-4 hours.

Can't wait until it opens then! Should be fun, I'll be there! :D

5 pm cst more like 5 pm cyst

We're up 30 minutes early!

I took it down for a bit since no admins are on atm. It'll be back up in a half hour or so

edit: its up
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 09:46:32 PM by Conan »

will stay up for the entire duration of tomorrow, for those who want to explore, before it goes down for the year. packaging and releasing the content will come within the next few weeks.

What about the pink burning cross

What about the pink burning cross
If you had shaders on, it was orange.