MINECRafT CLlAN!!! PlZ JoIn to B Awsum!!!

Author Topic: MINECRafT CLlAN!!! PlZ JoIn to B Awsum!!!  (Read 8174 times)

Dropping character, there was no joke. Apparently that makes people upset? If this doesn't amuse you, why reply? Why make other people more likely to see it by leaving a response? If you think that this isn't funny, please just ignore it and move on instead of wasting time on a reply that really won't change the way I feel in any way. If you don't like a thread, just let it die.

Dropping character, there was no joke. Apparently that makes people upset? If this doesn't amuse you, why reply? Why make other people more likely to see it by leaving a response? If you think that this isn't funny, please just ignore it and move on instead of wasting time on a reply that really won't change the way I feel in any way. If you don't like a thread, just let it die.

We shouldn't be negative to bad stuff? Just leave the person who did it thinking they did an acceptable thing?

With that logic, YouTube might as well become Facebook and allow no more dislikes at any videos.

This is against the rules, dumbass. The Clan Discussion subforum is for actual clans, not spam.

op should shut down this clan then ask to join autism tm, only to be rejected because he's too autistic.

If I really did break a rule, plese send me the thread, because I don't see a stikied thread about rules. If breaking said rules was the reason you attacked this thread, why haven't you commented on this one? https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=269590.0 I'm sorry if this thread offended you on a deep personal level, but believe it or not, that's not why I made it! I don't understand why you've been name calling, as I haven't lashed out against you, or retaliated with insults of my own in response to yours.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 03:08:21 PM by Dexger »

op should shut down this clan then ask to join autism tm, only to be rejected because he's too autistic.
already two steps ahead, my friend

Thanks, but I don't think this thread violates any of those rules, however, I think some of the replies I got did...

damn i thought rule 6 existed

Ehh, I think it's pretty easy to see that it's a sarcastic minecraft clan, it says completely, not partially....

Ehh, I think it's pretty easy to see that it's a sarcastic minecraft clan, it says completely, not partially....

There has been plenty of legitimate stupidity in this community, so we can't really tell.

Miankraf

I thought you said Mein Kampf lol

There has been plenty of legitimate stupidity in this community, so we can't really tell.

Sarcastic stupidity is still stupidity

edit:
that is like Riddler telling the allies to dont respond to his mass extermination of undesirables and expecting them not to react
you should actually jump off a bridge
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 08:37:58 PM by Mann:( »