Some information on what happened to Panquake's Throwmod

Author Topic: Some information on what happened to Panquake's Throwmod  (Read 1270 times)

I got some of this info from others, it could be wrong, but it seems to be correct.

Since some people are asking me about what happened to Panquake's server, I'll clarify here for everyone.

Apparently about a month or so ago, the hosting service that Panquake used shut down. This led to him removing everyone who had any relations to Blockland, and (I presume) leaving entirely. Yes, this means the server will (most likely) never be hosted again, and the version of Throwmod he used will (and never would of, as per request of the original creator) be released. I never noticed this until a week later by someone else.

My only request to you all is to try not to hunt Panquake down, if he really did leave just let him be, if he wants to respond to this, that's fine. I doubt he will since , but you never know.

That's all, thanks for reading.

Damn I'm gonna miss that server

Damn I'm gonna miss that server
same, I loved loving around on there.

the version of Throwmod he used will (and never would of, as per request of the original creator) be released.
what was different about it? i'll try to recreate it and release it

it was a good server to hang out on because there were always players there. the gamemode itself got boring after about 5 minutes.

inb4 Leaks somehow gets their hands on the throwmod

inb4 Leaks somehow gets their hands on the throwmod
I swear, Leaks is like the Houdini of snatching addons
No matter what the devs try, Leaks finds a way

It was the best server to hang out with people and talk.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 07:15:20 PM by cooolguy32 »

Plot twist: Leaks is a bunch of people.

Trust who you give your 'private' add-ons to, or just don't give it to anyone at all

Eh I've seen much better collections. Including the one me and Dionysus managed to put together after several months of effort a few years back. Iban's, bushido's packs, king of ghosts, smm, rob, and dueling were already circulating and making their rounds in the community. You just gotta have connections and know the right people to talk to. Or just go to a populated server and publicly ask for it. 50+% chance at least one person has what you're looking for.

what was different about it? i'll try to recreate it and release it
I don't know what was different about it actually. Probably some different form of hit registration or something. I doubt it'll get leaked too since only two people had it and both are gone now.

I mean the game mode got so stale and boring after you play for like 10 mins.