Author Topic: BLF Kink & special interest Emporium - it's back!!!  (Read 69981 times)

IF YOU'RE NOT HERE TO HAVE CIVIL DISCUSSION ON KINKS AND special interestISM, PLEASE loving LEAVE. NOBODY WANTS OR NEEDS YOUR MORAL OPINION.

The original is too old to reply so I decided to make a new one for the lulz. Credt to Taya for the original which I copied this from.

ASK TO JOIN THE DISCORD

If you have any suggestions for the discord feel free to tell me.

special interest

What exactly is it?

“special interest” specifically refers to a strong loveual preoccupation with an object, material or body part. special interestism is not in itself recognized as a psychiatric disorder. Usually the focus of a special interest is something not traditionally considered loveual. special interestes overall are not considered mental disorders and are classified as harmless. Studies show that there are many many people out there who have a special interest. Some people go unaware of their special interestes for quite some time before they encounter it.

What about Paraphilia?
A paraphilia is like its relative as mentioned above. For the exception that a paraphilia causes distress to others or oneself. This classifies it as a disorder unlike a special interest. This includes child enthusiasm and Frotteurism as two examples.

Check out Wikipedias big list of special interestes (also partially mixed with paraphilias)

Do I have a special interest???
Depends! Are you humping balloons or other weird things not commonly related to love?

Is vanilla love a special interest?
After thinking about this for thousands of years my answer would be no. Its just plain good old love.

Whats the difference between a special interest and a Kink???
special interestes are generally something people HAVE to have to improve their love life. a Kink is just something people don't mind doing during love as it also enhances it, but they can live without it. By example, OP is a special interestist. SheHe has to have herhis special interestes to have fun. This is very important in a relationship!

Users' role list

Tayasaurus Switch | Donnies Catch Switch | Steve5451 Dominant | Foxscotch Switch | nonnel  Submissive | neonfallout Submissive | niff Dominant | nickpb Dominant | dodger Switch | foulprairiedog Switch | xeidious Dominant | mcjob Submissive | ipquarx Submissive | pecon Submissive | Machaty  Switch | RTBARCHIVE Dominant | Pie Crust  Submissive | Kochieboy Switch | Taciturn Submissive | Insert Name Here² Switch | The Murderous Cop  Submissive | Rambo1220 Dominant | Axyrion Switch | bigcapitalbaka Mentally handicapped | Velateen Switch | Clownfish Submissive | Col. Burton Switch | MasterLegoDude Dominant | Willymcmilly Switch | Gatysh Switch | Shift Kitty "none" because love is gross | VerticalHorizon Submissive as forget | Becquerel Submissive | Nix the Glaceon Submissive | Eon child enthusiast

« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 08:38:22 AM by Willymcmilly »

who put you in charge

vore special interest add it and also I kinda have it.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 09:16:24 PM by cooolguy32 »

i have a really loving disgusting special interest that i'm half ashamed of but at the same time whole and a half turned on by

I'm only really into vore and incest tbh

i can't tell whether op is joking or genuinely into the stuff he says he is
i have a really loving disgusting special interest that i'm half ashamed of but at the same time whole and a half turned on by
what's it????????
incest is the bomb
vore is, i guess, it depends. sometimes awful, sometimes not so bad at all

I'm into making fat stax of cash

special interestes include: fur, diapers, scat/scat desperation, farts, ageplay, and FURRRRRRR
vore special interest add it and also I kinda have it.
incest is the bomb

I'm into the hood dawg $traight gang$tah boyo

Same, I'm very picky when it comes to vore lmao

my fetosh : i dont have one :(

also I like this much better without the poll. first of all that was completely useless for anything other than filling half the thread with "durr add my special interest" and for making me scroll down like 2 miles every time I opened a new page

« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 03:46:02 AM by Daswiruch »

I'm also into vore too, if the participant is fried chicken from popeye's

Oh this is happening again woo hoooooooooooooo