Author Topic: Cxero - blockland's second sjw  (Read 4576 times)

lol damp you like rape rp?
instant backfire
boom. you got me so good

didnt the "weed" meme die out in 2014
it was supposed to

see but because you don't understand, because, well, your underdeveloped brain has been tainted with black lives matter, so you don't care about things that actually matter. you're in your own little bubble, and nobody wants to join you.

the entire Hugh Mungus situation perfectly describes this one
person 1: innocent joke about some stuff
person 2: escalating the joke further then it should go
person 1: confused due to the escalation
person 2: harassing person 1 over the joke
notably "ARE YOU loveUALLY HARASSING ME?"
/support
Um, literally just ask a question and you have to give me some smart ass remark. The only thing underdeveloped are your social skills and the ammount of respect you have for other people. Shouldn't you have learned from the first time you lost your account over me? Wouldn't want to have to spend anoth $20 😂

Um, literally just ask a question and you have to give me some smart ass remark. The only thing underdeveloped are your social skills and the ammount of respect you have for other people. Shouldn't you have learned from the first time you lost your account over me? Wouldn't want to have to spend anoth $20 😂

and you wonder why people never take you seriously

and you wonder why people never take you seriously
Ha, yeah this is the only reason lmfao.

Lol jitank leave please and go to a BLM rally

Lol jitank leave please and go to a BLM rally
I can stay and go to a rally. Im good at multi-tasking.

Ha, yeah this is the only reason lmfao.

Well you are pretty funny

I can stay and go to a rally. Im good at multi-tasking.
If you were good at multi-tasking, then how come you can't check your spelling as you type literally 99% of the time?

Well you are pretty funny

Thanks 😊
If you were good at multi-tasking, then how come you can't check your spelling as you type literally 99% of the time?
Cause its not that deep. I don't care that much.