Has anyone ever broken Rule 11?

Author Topic: Has anyone ever broken Rule 11?  (Read 3487 times)

raccooneer with his paul simulator crap
This and chainbans do not count as breaking this rule.
Rule 11 is more about "post this in 5 other threads in the next 10 minutes for good luck or else you will get bad luck!"

wait
so if i copy rule 11 into 5 threads ill get banned

"11. No chain-letter style spam - Copy and paste this message into 5 threads and you will be permanently banned."
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 10:41:03 PM by crazies alt »

Good job testing your limits on your alt 👍

Good job testing your limits on your alt 👍
what im just asking

Rule 11 seems like a rule that makes sense - but no one would break it by accident unless they haven't read the rules. Has anyone done something like rule 11 or actually mentioned the exact thing it uses as an example and been banned?

User was banned for this post

jk

wait
so if i copy rule 11 into 5 threads ill get banned

"11. No chain-letter style spam - Copy and paste this message into 5 threads and you will be permanently banned."

Well if you post Rule 11 into 9 threads then you can say you did 9 11s

Rule 11 seems like a rule that makes sense - but no one would break it by accident unless they haven't read the rules. Has anyone done something like rule 11 or actually mentioned the exact thing it uses as an example and been banned?

[color=red ]User was banned for this post[/color]

jk

Hey, you know you can actually get banned for putting a fake banned post under your post right?

Well if you post Rule 11 into 9 threads then you can say you did 9 11s

Hey, you know you can actually get banned for putting a fake banned post under your post right?
I don't know where you've read the rules at.

[color=red ]User was banned for this post[/color]

jk
forget's sake, man. You shocked me for a second.

jk
i know youre kidding and all but you might wanna edit that out or something asap

jk
bye.

i know youre kidding and all but you might wanna edit that out or something asap
your always right, you know that?

Man, I need to take the time to read the rules more.

people always talk about how fake bans are bannable, but i rarely see people actually get banned for it unless it's outright spam

It's never been banned in the context of a joke.
Only when people are outright being stupid about it.

right
it's not really rule-breaking or a huge problem but ya gotta stop making some text unnecessarily big