Author Topic: Game is (kind of) frozen when it boots up  (Read 790 times)

It's been a hot minute since I last played Blockland. When I tried to open it up recently, I run into this weird problem. When I have the program open, it's completely frozen- I can't do anything. But when I switch to another program (like a web browser) and switch back to Blockland, the Blockland window will update with whatever I did, but will be frozen again.

For instance, when I open Blockland, it will ask for my key. If I type, nothing shows up; it seems like it crashed. But if I tab out and back again, whatever I typed previously shows up, but it's all frozen again.

I hope this all makes sense. If needed I can try to record a video of it in action, but I haven't recorded or uploaded video since like 2010 so I might be a bit inept.

Has anyone had this same issue? Please let me know. Thanks.

also, I've tried reinstalling the game multiple times. Did my best to completely wipe my computer of anything Blockland related, even updated my stupid operating system. (Windows 10)

Sounds like your computer is constantly writing to the disk. Open task manager and then look at the disk usage.