Author Topic: Called 911, they didnt even show up.  (Read 2880 times)

I was secretly recording a guy yelling at his phone arguing about what seemed like a drug deal. The guy was slamming his car and in true rage. He hangs up and yells at me saying "I don't like mondays, I loving hate mondays". It was funny and he seemed just like another crazy person.

That was until he screamed at me saying "DO YOU WANT TO DIE! I'LL forgetIN KILL YOU!". He then violently  opens his door and starts charging at me in full speed. I was scared stuffless and booked it and hid behind a yellow cargo box in front of my old elementary school. I dialed 911 and told them the whole thing.

I'm only 14 so it must have sounded like I was pranking them because my scared and muffled voice sounded like I was prank calling them. After explaining to my friends the whole thing, I realized my phone was still on the line with 911. But by the time I said "Hello?". They had hung up. I checked to see if he was still there but he and his car was gone. After waiting for around 30 minutes. We knew the cops weren't coming so we just went to mcdonalds.

I'm pretty upset that they didn't show up, what if the guy was still chasing me?

Maybe you should've just walked away instead of rubber necking and recording some angry guy.

Maybe you should've just walked away instead of rubber necking and recording some angry guy.
It was a 6 second clip. And I was a far away distance and I didnt make it look obvious.

I do wish I just walked away tho

you should've aired him out while you had the chance

also send us the video please

you should've aired him out while you had the chance

also send us the video please
All I got was him yelling at his phone about how he had wasted his money, I had stopped recording at the point of when he started running at me.

He will most likely not chase you since wtf is he going to gain from beating some kid up; don't be so nosy on stranger's problems ffs.

He will most likely not chase you since wtf is he going to gain from beating some kid up; don't be so nosy on stranger's problems ffs.
So should I just stand there to find out whether he will beat me up or not? At the time it was scary but now I'm looking at it with common sense.

So should I just stand there to find out whether he will beat me up or not? At the time it was scary but now I'm looking at it with common sense.
I'm saying he's not chasing you now since you sounded worried in the OP.

I'm saying he's not chasing you now since you sounded worried in the OP.
I'm more pissed due to the fact that police didn't show up. But w/e it's pre much my fault for being kinda nosy.

well? show us the video.
I doubt it'd be too interesting anyways.

should've shot him
Shoot him, hold him under water for ten minutes, then have dinner with him later tonight.