Author Topic: Can evil exist without good / Justice?  (Read 1445 times)

Legit question. I theorize no because one needs the other to exist to actually define what one another is, but wha red another opinion.

Evil isn't really a physical manifestation.

If you're asking "can evil people exist without good people" then the answer is most likely no, since both greed and compassion are animal emotions
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 08:01:14 PM by Perry »

Evil isn't really a physical manifestation.
Ok. I'm gonna take this bait and tell you I'm talking about the idea of evil and Justice you roofie snorter.

if everyone is evil then evil isnt evil, its normal. same for good

Ok. I'm gonna take this bait and tell you I'm talking about the idea of evil and Justice you roofie snorter.
well its pretty much a concept, so nobody can give you a straight answer since its up for interpretation.

if you mean evil as a concept, then no

the dichotomy is necessary

if everyone is evil then evil isnt evil, its normal. same for good
Well then if someone "good" showed up and was in the all evil society, then would they be viewed as evil to the "true" evil people?

Well then if someone "good" showed up and was in the all evil society, then would they be viewed as evil to the "true" evil people?
probably yea

evil is relativity, so no matter what there will always be """good""" and """bad""" people

evil is relativity, so no matter what there will always be """good""" and """bad""" people
This, kind of. Evil can only exist when good exists, and vice versa. Our concept of what bad and good is comes from its effects on people and the self.

as long as a concept of what is "good" exists, then evil can exist, as evil is just a description of someone who goes out of their way to do the opposite of what is good

You need the other to compare/define the other. So no.

Yes; look at the American legal system.

what is good and evil change so much over history that its not even clear if you can gauge the differences.
justice is not even related to the subject.