Author Topic: Amir  (Read 7285 times)

as far as i can tell broze on the forums was jazz. broze in-game was brozie/neventii

What is the relevance, I have been going by Ide for almost 3 years now, here. Everyone knows my name has changed, is this a ploy to aggravate me? because you're a little late on 'giving me away'. lol. Nice try though.
I still remember you as eussorous  ;v;

as far as i can tell broze on the forums was jazz. broze in-game was brozie/neventii
jazz in-game was broze on the forums and later changed his in game name to broze too.

brozie/neventii is a different person.

i have a question, are broze and brozie different people?
No. I have been Broze and had my name taken and am now Brozie in-game because Broze is someone else in-game and JazZ is Jazz on the Forum.

this is quite possibly the best drama i've ever seen. confusing title, not even a drama, and plain handicapation! this is the stuff!

this is quite possibly the best drama i've ever seen. confusing title, not even a drama, and plain handicapation! this is the stuff!

God damn you're stupid

This was in Suggestions & Requests at first, then Badspot moved it to drama.

and your a degenerate
Boy, I wanna slap you so hard.

paul done goofed up, he never reads any of the thread, he just posts away

paul done goofed up, he never reads any of the thread, he just posts away
i forgeted things up again