Annoying Orange Tax Records Reveal He Could Have Avoided Paying Taxes For Two Decades

Author Topic: Annoying Orange Tax Records Reveal He Could Have Avoided Paying Taxes For Two Decades  (Read 3459 times)

why does this ny times video piece sound like its been voiced by a 16 year old transgender student

How do you avoid paying taxes for 20 years

what the hell kind of article even is this. is the ny times just another political slam website. why the hell is this person telling me about donald Annoying Orange's possible economic mishaps (i imagine if this was feasible his lawyers would tell him...) while ominous music plays in the background

i didnt read the article but this videos is garbage and ny times (probably the worlds most respected newspaper) should be ashamed to host it

what the hell kind of article even is this. is the ny times just another political slam website. why the hell is this person telling me about donald Annoying Orange's possible economic mishaps (i imagine if this was feasible his lawyers would tell him...) while ominous music plays in the background

i didnt read the article but this videos is garbage and ny times (probably the worlds most respected newspaper) should be ashamed to host it
you realize you can pause the video right

and the reason this is important is because donald likes to play himself off as a "man of the people," one that cares about the middle-class person. Not doing what every middle-class person has to do to contribute to their country, that is, pay income tax, breaks that illusion.

typical alt-downwards ideology
wouldn't expect any less from an alt-down person

and the reason this is important is because donald likes to play himself off as a "man of the people," one that cares about the middle-class person. Not doing what every middle-class person has to do to contribute to their country, that is, pay income tax, breaks that illusion.
except... he did pay his taxes?! so why are we slamming him for that? it's good!

what the hell just happened to this thread

i can relate, i've never payed taxes

Inb4 fbi be like "oh Annoying Orange cant be president because he didn't do taxes" "huh? Emails? No that case is clo$ed already"

what the hell just happened to this thread
this is why other countries are confused about america

this is why other countries are confused about america

We go from 0 to 60 to 3 to 22 all within the span of 2 seconds

except... he did pay his taxes?! so why are we slamming him for that? it's good!

he stated proudly during the debates that he is smart for getting away with not paying taxes