i sorta saved a dude's life last night

Author Topic: i sorta saved a dude's life last night  (Read 19886 times)

last night me and my bud jake were bikin along the river and we see this dude kinda stumbling around

at first i thought he was just lost, but we passed him and a second later he dropped to the ground and hit his head pretty hard, so we both stopped and helped the guy to the grass on the side of the street. he was pretty obviously hammered. i said "we're gonna call 911, alright?" and he said "no, please don't do that, i'll lose my kids..." he told us he had just gone through a rough divorce and his ex wife had taken the kids, so he took it upon himself to drink himself to death and lay out in the forest never to wake up again. he asked what our names were, i said "cory and jake," and he goes "cory... that's the name of one of my girls..." we flagged down a car passing by and it happened to be somebody we knew, so we got the guy water and he fell about three more times. my dad stopped by and walked him down the street a bit, blood trailing on the pavement to where an ambulance picked him up and took him home safe.

after, jake and i had a 3 hour conversation about whether we should have ruined the rest of his life or let him end it

you did the right thing. you can't save someone's life by ending it
unless they're dying in agony

yeah thats what i told him

hodot is a saint on the blf and real life

hodot is a saint on the blf and real life

you should of put him down

but can this man's life really be saved? he was already half-dead by the time hodot and his friend stumbled upon him and was pretty ready to end it
i would've allowed this dude to go through with it. i don't think he could handle the extreme pressure and sorrow that was upon him at the time and a short lifetime is much better than a lifetime of suffering especially since life doesn't really matter and we're all just thoughts inside a hunk of meat anyways

but can this man's life really be saved? he was already half-dead by the time hodot and his friend stumbled upon him and was pretty ready to end it
i would've allowed this dude to go through with it. i don't think he could handle the extreme pressure and sorrow that was upon him at the time and a short lifetime is much better than a lifetime of suffering especially since life doesn't really matter and we're all just thoughts inside a hunk of meat anyways
this is bait

this is bait
it's not bait it's just my opinion
why does every loving thing have to be bait
every single post on this forum could be considered bait because someone out there shares a different opinion from you and is willing to argue against it

your post is bait

i don't post stuff to rile people up, i post stuff because i feel like sharing my opinion