Author Topic: Mann (BL_ID:21186) A problem user.  (Read 2580 times)

This picture sums it up quite nicely.

did this really need to be a separate drama

did this really need to be a separate drama
This happened on an entirely different server.

doesn't need to be separate drama though
there's a. already one on him and b. it's too short to be a drama

yes
to expand upon this: more topics gives people more places to discuss about starfishs and it also brings more attention to a single incident than a post in another thread would

to expand upon this: more topics gives people more places to discuss about starfishs and it also brings more attention to a single incident than a post in another thread would
w h a t

there's already a place to discuss him and i'm pretty sure a drama brings a lot of attention to any dirt on them either way

w h a t

there's already a place to discuss him and i'm pretty sure a drama brings a lot of attention to any dirt on them either way
well guess what this already exists too so why waste time complaining about why it should exist or not ok

well guess what this already exists too so why waste time complaining about why it should exist or not ok
are you handicapped
so because it already exists even though it doesn't need to i have no right to complain
that's like saying because a corrupt government was already elected into power i have no right to complain about it

are you handicapped
so because it already exists even though it doesn't need to i have no right to complain
that's like saying because a corrupt government was already elected into power i have no right to complain about it
the difference here is that a corrupt government actively affects you where as a post on the drama subforum does not

Do you what you will with this information, I am locking this topic.

you cant

the difference here is that a corrupt government actively affects you where as a post on the drama subforum does not
doesn't matter i still can complain either way
you can't lock in drama

doesn't matter i still can complain either way
and i can complain about your complaining about my complaining