Author Topic: Something I've been working on for awhile.  (Read 2746 times)

For the past few weeks I've decided to start working on a little project for Blockland.  I won't say what it is just yet since it's still in early development but, let's just say it has something to do with a previous project I've worked on nearly a year ago.  Anyways, I thought it'll be nice to share some parts of the build so far on the forums.  Keep in mind that these areas might change during development.

ayy please tell me it's another challenge server

ayy please tell me it's another challenge server
I think it's time soon.

Hey that's cool. Reminds me of Half-Life.

nice, i like it
Thanks!
Hey that's cool. Reminds me of Half-Life.
Yeah, this project has taken some inspirations from some Valve games like Half-life and Portal.

Here's another sneak peek on what I'm building so far.

Omg looks amazing I'm sorta jealous

Omg looks amazing I'm sorta jealous
Again, thank you for the support so far.

the second photo is oddly satisftying

I like it. For looking simple, it all fits really nicely. Can't wait to see more.

I like it. For looking simple, it all fits really nicely. Can't wait to see more.
I'm glad that you want to see more of this project.  I might release a few more images of the project soon.

giving me some half life 1 vibes. looks great

Here's one more screenshot on what I'm working on so far.

Expect a public announcement on what I'm working on soon.

okay seriously this is half-life

okay seriously this is half-life
I did mention that this project was inspired by Half-Life.  Anyways, I'm going to be locking this topic since the project now has a proper topic in General Discussions right here: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=303637.0