Author Topic: I feel bad.  (Read 943 times)

Today I didn't get any work done in school and instead I was on my school iPad looking at urban dictionary and the blockland forums.

When I get home I'll post something I found on the urban dictionary, but for now I'm waiting for the bell.

Too late now, just do better next time.
As for now, just enjoy it here, and don't forget
You're here forever.

school iPad
as in an ipad that the school bought for you? do you get to keep this or is it shared around the class? I'm legitimately curious as to why a school would buy ipads over computers, the latter is much easier to work on imo

as in an ipad that the school bought for you? do you get to keep this or is it shared around the class? I'm legitimately curious as to why a school would buy ipads over computers, the latter is much easier to work on imo
Our school bought over 1,000,000 dollars worth of iPads for every studen from third grade to twelfth. The idea for school iPads was because there isn't a computer for every student to use, so we got iPads for a more hands on learning.

Our school bought over 1,000,000 dollars worth of iPads for every studen from third grade to twelfth. The idea for school iPads was because there isn't a computer for every student to use, so we got iPads for a more hands on learning.
holy fuk

what a waste of a million dollars

My school is doing the same, except they're giving out laptops, and they started giving them out to elementary schoolers and are going up a grade each year.
The forget do elementary schoolers need laptops for that juniors/seniors in highschool lose priority for?

this

should give them chromebooks instead which cost less and aren't stuff

my school has ipads, PCs and Macs which really forgets up file and software compatibility across the school.

Windows tablets are best tablets

my school also bought tablets for the entire 6-12 area
that's quite a bit because while they aren't newest (no touch I'd) it's retina and has a lightning port so it's relatively new
top that off with we have 4 groups per grade, so like red, blue, etc which each have 27 people in them
and airplay barely works most of the time, the iPads are badly managed, etc etc
really hoped they're going to sell the iPads and buy surface tablets for 9+

my school also bought tablets for the entire 6-12 area
that's quite a bit because while they aren't newest (no touch I'd) it's retina and has a lightning port so it's relatively new
top that off with we have 4 groups per grade, so like red, blue, etc which each have 27 people in them
and airplay barely works most of the time, the iPads are badly managed, etc etc
really hoped they're going to sell the iPads and buy surface tablets for 9+
we also get to take them home and stuff

my school has been giving everyone ipad mini 1's every year. they were fine 2 years ago but now they're slow as hell

Everyone gets these computers and tablets while Shark's school only gets computers but they're only in like 12 rooms