Im fed up with you guys.

Author Topic: Im fed up with you guys.  (Read 7280 times)

I'm done. For the past month, I've been getting non stop hate, for a drama that I've posted. All of you low life teenage degenerates that think that i'm your punching bag are so stupid. I'm more than a punching bag. I'm not here for you to stuff on. You all think its funny to bully a kid on the internet. I've been coming back with these handicapped come backs that aren't funny. But hey, I'll do better in life than you. You're probably gonna be someone who everyone hates. No ones will want to be friends with you, date you, or work with you, because they know that you wont cooperate. I know what this is. Its like in school. The bully's in school pick the kids that they know wont forget with them, and make cringey come backs. I don't know why I've even been replying to the insulting comments that you've made. From now on, i'm gonna ignore you guys. I already smell the troll. I already know what you're going to say. Just know, that there's another part to this kid. And hes not playing.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 12:44:45 AM by Badspot »

you'd fit nicely in /r/BlocklandisHorrible

rip op

he will not be remembered

You're trying way hard to be relevant bud.
Yeah... Because
I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL THAT EVEN MEANT!

Now if he gets banned it will remain a mystery forever, so I must know
WHAT THE ABSOLUTE forget
IS THE ALPHABET SHUFFLE?!

see the problem is that you're being an egotistical child about everything and taking it all to hard
you have to understand how to stop before you start

i haven't even seen any hate towards you recently at all outside of your own threads where you talk about how much everyone hates you

Yeah... Because
I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL THAT EVEN MEANT!

Now if he gets banned it will remain a mystery forever, so I must know
WHAT THE ABSOLUTE forget
IS THE ALPHABET SHUFFLE?!
video by bill wurtz