Author Topic: Agree or disagree, humanity sucks.  (Read 5758 times)

We conduct a relentless rape, genocide, and mass extinction constantly. Those who are not directly involved simply condone it. We make the world uninhabitable for future generations yet we still procreate. We are violent, selfish and unreasonable. We have made the world a nightmare for ourselves as well. Nobody is ever truly happy. We are cancer.

Nail me to a loving cross if you want, this is my opinion.

only the gay people suck, is it not that simple?

Keep making jokes, you're in denial and don't know it.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 08:52:39 PM by rotomere »

Keep making jokes and being in denial.
it's actually pretty obvious how stuffty humanity is but why bother bringing it up and being disappointed in yourself? i'm hardly in denial, i'd just rather be decently happy instead of depressed

it's actually pretty obvious how stuffty humanity is but why bother bringing it up and being disappointed in yourself? i'm hardly in denial, i'd just rather be decently happy instead of depressed

who said i was depressed? i'm a happy fellow.

We conduct a relentless rape, genocide, and mass extinction constantly. Those who are not directly involved simply condone it.
idk dude all these things you've listed are things that are definitely considered morally negative

that's an awfully one-dimensional view of humanity

idk dude all these things you've listed are things that are definitely considered morally negative

and yet, a rapist only gets 4 years... talk about morally negative.

Disagree, Humanity is able to exist side by side countless other humans and species, we have weapons that could destroy the entire planet yet we don't use them. There are people that dedicate their lives to helping animals and people they don't even know to live better both physically and mentally. There are just so many great things humans can and should do that it out-weighs the negatives by a long shot.

I'd say Humanity is doing pretty damn good for a species that evolves from apes.

that's an awfully one-dimensional view of humanity

the truth is awful sometimes

the truth is awful sometimes
okay now you're just being pretentious

How profound of you.
Disagree.