Author Topic: yo what's up with this "Killer clown" Bullstuff  (Read 6346 times)

I did this but I got everyone to believe that the principal was having an affair with the vice principal and it was p great
this is actually funny

Somebody needs to step the forget up and host a block station 13 serv

I would, but I need to get the funds and the admins first

yOOOOO i was considering this too

however the fact that i only know how to play cargo tech is holding me back lel

no, this is what memes are now:

DIGITALLY REMASTERED EDITION
BUY IT NOW 15000.99$
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 01:07:44 AM by Protoss Dragoon »

Unfortunately some of this clown nonsense is true. I've had several friends on FB report their own eyewitness accounts or accounts from friends in areas somewhat near where I live. So far it's almost only just been creepy and hasn't progressed beyond that, but it would be nice if it just stopped.

the new thing around my parts is to go "clown hunting" where you go out at night with baseball bats and smash any clown you find. it's more or less just morons trying to be relatable because they have nothing else to do and there have been no loving sp00ky clown sightings at all in the first place

the new thing around my parts is to go "clown hunting" where you go out at night with baseball bats and smash any clown you find. it's more or less just morons trying to be relatable because they have nothing else to do and there have been no loving sp00ky clown sightings at all in the first place
forget, you could go clown hunting with a bulb horn lmao

don't make him black that's tribal

Personally I would go clown hunting with a bad dragon carrot but that's just me

The fact that clowns MIGHT have been spotted means that everyone has to dress up as an "evil killer clown" now and scare the stuff out of people/put the safety of the public at risk for the lulz.

It's like "pranking" and "performing social experiments" but about a hundred times more contrived and dangerous. You're going to get a good slew of Tamir-Rice-style shootings the way these people loving act.

If people aren't beating the stuff out of these clowns (which is the only funny part about this), then police officers should be arresting the more prominent ones.

One of my friends told me he was going clown hunting with a loving tazer

don't make him black that's tribal
ok

edit: forget hes two different yellows aaa
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 09:21:27 PM by Willco2 »

2016 continues to be a strange year

the dumb thing is the whole "creepy clown sighting" thing isn't new. people like to dress up as clowns and scare people in light of halloween - it happens every year - but now that it's really hit the mainstream for whatever reason, millennials are taking it way too far

according to a friend who lives in holland, MI, the community is being told to not hand out candy, or participate in trick-or-treating at all for that matter, on halloween because of clown threats. although, as i've stated, there have been no actual sightings, only a few fakes. nothing but pusillanimous individual-ass kids who want to ruin things for everyone else.