Poll

How many races should there be?

4 (13.8%)
7 (24.1%)
6 (20.7%)
12 (41.4%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Blockland Super Cup Racing Tournament  (Read 6300 times)

Thank you god bless you
I love this idea and this will make the game alot more popular! Good luck if you need anyone to help you test just find me on steam my blockland name is tempest37
Jesus i sound so friggin cringey

Sure, I need the help. And it wasn't THAT cringe :)

For those who are concerned, yes. You can drive it!

Current test races done so far:
(with me)
3 1v1's
2 1v1v1's
(without me)
2 1v1's

This is what i wanted you to help with lol
Do you need any mountains or anything built

Also your discord PM is friends only
I sent a request

Also your discord PM is friends only
I sent a request

Yeah sorry about that.

You can view images displaying everything here: http://m.imgur.com/a/ahwrx

If you are thinking of signing up, please read the guidelines if you want to make your own team or find a team willing to accept you.

why are there so many choices for vehicles when they're all radically different. the f40 could beat a crown victoria by a loving mile- my suggestion would to be to use the kei cars

why are there so many choices for vehicles when they're all radically different. the f40 could beat a crown victoria by a loving mile- my suggestion would to be to use the kei cars

No no no no no, you got it wrong. That image is just showing the cars that WORK on the track. They will not be a driven together. It will most likely be the Dalton Evo (the yellow one). But there will be different races for the different cars like the F100 and the kei cars.

Is this still happening

Is this still happening

I needed a break from this. I had been working on this for a fairly long time straight and I just burnt myself out. Also i got REALLY busy! But I am back now and progress is being made once again!

Also...
BUMP
:P

After much time, it is finally ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nymXAWiET5A

The Track Demo Video.
The car used was the Cronus (made by Filipe)