Author Topic: Buddy, ItzDigits, Blue Tie  (Read 5413 times)

you fuking stupid bitch kept fuking beginning with talking me and being mean that makes me angry and i get muted
wew
l a d

you fuking stupid bitch kept fuking beginning with talking me and being mean that makes me angry and i get muted
This is not how you get your way.

go away buddy is a good man ;(

please do the world a favor and not loving fail 2nd grade english class

Sorry for this stuff to happen to you, it always happens when I'm not on the server jesus forget

Anyways i can already tell buddy was joking since the start/had nothing to do with this, muting you because you were overreacting a tiny bit and blurting out "STAOP DISLIKING MY VIDEOSS*%!()@&!872" and "AI)(DIWAOIDPWAIJDIAOWPdk", exact quotes i triple checked etc, InDigitz I haven't heard of a lot but seems that he took an opportunity to spark a reaction from you and got what he wanted, as for Blue Tie, well, Honestly he has just been an starfish from the start and he's been like this for quite a long time actually, not just to you either.

Here's some BLIDs from the player saves  for sake.

I'll dead with both of them accordingly, at least for my server.

Also akio i'm curious about your constant aggression against me and my server, Is it the ties with anthonyrules or something? I'n not really familiar with the story honestly and i would like to know how/why i'm loving up, i just want to know for the sake of knowing, not to change anything.

I have found out why people are saying im copying, the video says its from marinus bijl and when they click the video it says pika studios, i changed my name.

wew
lad

Also akio i'm curious about your constant aggression against me and my server, Is it the ties with anthonyrules or something?

I'n not really familiar with the story honestly and i would like to know how/why i'm loving up, i just want to know for the sake of knowing, not to change anything.
constant and aggression are incorrect.

i think your server sucks because it's stale and your admin team is bad

isn't this flaming?

More evidence you will not stop being a handicap, Marinusboy. You loving piss me off so much.

i don't like that much salt on my french fries, thank you

i think your server sucks because it's stale and your admin team is bad
acknowledged, i will admit up front that the admins that join are ones that helped created the server and aren't really built to administrate the server itself, meanwhile the hired admins don't really enforce rules but i just assume because nothing bad happens either way.

anyways i said constant because the only posts that you've mentioned about my server don't seem really positive, even you listing me on the "people you hate" thread when i've barely even met you
another thing i remember was that the only time you actually joined was to say that me and eagle weren't friends and then told anthony to kill himself, you didn't even spawn in to see the lobby or anything, or did you spawn before that without me on the server or something?

anyways i said constant because the only posts that you've mentioned about my server don't seem really positive, even you listing me on the "people you hate" thread when i've barely even met you
i dont really know you so i dont hate you. dont know why i posted that
another thing i remember was that the only time you actually joined was to say that me and eagle weren't friends and then told anthony to kill himself, you didn't even spawn in to see the lobby or anything, or did you spawn before that without me on the server or something?
i was surprised because i figured you and eagle were friends considering he was SA or something and then you gave SA to anthony
i told anthony to kill himself because he should

i play on many different keys