Buddy, ItzDigits, Blue Tie

Author Topic: Buddy, ItzDigits, Blue Tie  (Read 5435 times)

these stupid forgets kept trolling me : hey thats the guy who made a video
wait did he pull out a video to troll us
he copyng a video
im claiming that i didnt i kept getting muted
then get banned by buddy

he copyng a video
then get banned by buddy
stuff page stretch http://imgur.com/a/f1wl4

sorry, but you need evidence besides the ban reason.
/nosupport

No evidence, and I can barely understand your post because it's so badly written. There's no reason why we should believe you.

/nosupport

also, the image shows nothing.
if they were actually recording you, try and find the video and link it here.

he copyng a video
then get banned by buddy
Guys look,
These 2 guys are trolling me and i didnt like that.
They kept claiming that im trolling and copying a video.
So i kept claiming that iam not but buddy kept muting me instead of them and that was unfair.

also, the image shows nothing.
if they were actually recording you, try and find the video and link it here.
they are not recording me, they kept claiming im trolling and that i pulled out a video that i copied but i kept claiming that i made it and i kept getting muted by buddy they were also planning to dislike all of my videos ): here is my link of my video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiWseqXoChM

That looks like Rose's server. You're bound to get trolled when you visit that server because the admins are seemingly against banning people. Buddy is in fact a Badmin, but you don't have any screenshots showing that he did anything wrong so how are people supposed to believe you?

That looks like Rose's server. You're bound to get trolled when you visit that server because the admins are seemingly against banning people. Buddy is in fact a Badmin, but you don't have any screenshots showing that he did anything wrong so how are people supposed to believe you?
rose''s server sucks so im not surprised that a drama spawned from it

rose''s server sucks so im not surprised that a drama spawned from it
It's a fun server(compared to the other garbage on the server list) but Rose is like anti-administration and doesn't deal with badmins and trolls accordingly.

He was spamming chat though, then after he was unmuted he then complained that he got muted, then yelled at us more until he got muted even more, rinse and repeat

He was spamming chat though, then after he was unmuted he then complained that he got muted, then yelled at us more until he got muted even more, rinse and repeat
oh yeah forgot to add that after he was unmuted, he would SPAM even more

oh yeah forgot to add that after he was unmuted, he would SPAM even more
you fuking stupid bitch kept fuking beginning with talking me and being mean that makes me angry and i get muted

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 05:39:49 PM by Badspot »

you fuking stupid bitch kept fuking beginning with talking me and being mean that makes me angry and i get muted
Whew lad. That's evidence enough that Sub's right.