2 (13.3%)
mayb
2 (13.3%)
yesss
1 (6.7%)
yesyesys
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Skeleton datablock  (Read 1881 times)

So, I have finally made a skeleton datablock, it can wear the hatmod hats without the torso turning into nothingness, the only customizable thing in this has to be the face, that's all there is. Right now there is no jetpack for this, but I can make one if this does get released.

Yes, this is also my first addon.

If you can make a seperate datablock with a model that has colorable body parts, this could be a pretty good addon.

EDIT: Nevermind, Trogtor took your idea real quick.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 03:16:11 PM by Marios »

If you can make a seperate datablock with a model that has colorable body parts, this could be a pretty good addon.
ShapeImages cannot be recolored without transmitting datablocks. In this case, he'd need to design a fully animated playertype for it to work

EDIT: Nevermind, Trogtor took your idea real quick.
no joke i posted my topic and didnt even see this im sorry

also how did you manage to get hatmods to work because mine doesnt work with it?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 03:22:34 PM by Trogtor »

Dammit man, he had his chance to shine and you blew it!

also how did you manage to get hatmods to work because mine doesnt work with it?

I forced it to use the same color for every node so it would be less customizable but still usable with hatmod, if you want a customizable skeleton it prob would have a missing torso if you used hatmod with it.

I forced it to use the same color for every node so it would be less customizable but still usable with hatmod, if you want a customizable skeleton it prob would have a missing torso if you used hatmod with it.
figured it out and it works just fine

please, can you explain how did you get the decals(faces) working?

how do you do it?

how do you do it?
this isnt really a separate playertype model. this is just the chest removed with a mounted image of a ribcage

how do you do it?
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=298386.0
Did the tip in here not work?

Thought we already had a skeleton datablock

Thought we already had a skeleton datablock

Not even by default.

There's a custom skeleton bot which does not include player support, and now this and Trogtor's.