Willymcmilly - creepy degenerate

Author Topic: Willymcmilly - creepy degenerate  (Read 30855 times)

so i recently made a news thread on the forums about a creep that got arrested, and was let free to make a family.

this person had some INCREDIBLY interesting things to say. i'm including responses from others just because.

this response alone led to a huge amount of negative response from everyone.

may i remind you babyfur = cubs = literal loving children but they're drawn
this is the literal equivalent of shota and loli but just furry
and those are illegal in some places in the US
i'm not even sure about loving babyfur

also, ageplay
seriously

and, here's a post from a couple months ago in this thread that's incredibly loving strange and relevant

once again, MASSIVE negative response from everyone in the thread.
but his response?

"lmao"
are you loving kidding me

like you have to have severe mental handicapation to even think that is remotely funny in any way

he literally thinks this is a joke. like seriously, what the forget.

everything is wrong with this sentence. these are not "degenerate opinions", this is stuff no one should enjoy ever. it's disgusting.

and then there's this:

once again. laughing it off as joke, and then OPENLY ADMITTING TO ENJOYING IT LIKE THE LAST COUPLE ONES.

and in an attempt of damage control, attempts to use memes to bypass the situation.

no more posts have been made in the thread since.

i literally have no words for this kind of stupidity. why they even openly admit and support some of these things is a loving mystery.

i can't even make a proper conclusion to this drama. forget this guy.

I like your image cropping.

support

I like your image cropping.

support

thank you, sharex is a great program n_n

i was just about to post a drama on him
anyway, /support

Maybe he's commie's brother????

OT: /support

/support

Dude got a drama on his first 3 hours when he joined, he's already been a big cunt through out the months he's been here. But it wasn't enough to make a drama on. This was the breaking point though.

Here it is.
You know that the children in those photos are unwillingly forced to have love with an adult while being filmed. Why you would ever condone this type of abuse is beyond me.

child enthusiasm and zoophilia are both mental disabilities. combine them you get the super handicap

So what do you dislike about me more?
The fact that I have weird special interestes, or the fact that I think child rape is worse than simple possession of child research?

weird special interestes is an understatement

I think child rape is worse than simple possession of child research?
Similarly, murdering two people is worse than murdering one person. It's still murder.

The fact that I have weird special interestes, or the fact that I think child rape is worse than simple possession of child research?
someone doesn't understand that child research is a huge figurative gateway to child molestation

Simple possession of child research.

You know that the children in those photos are unwillingly forced to have love with an adult while being filmed. Why you would ever condone this type of abuse is beyond me.

Mhm. Just simple. Simple stuff.

The fact that I have weird special interestes,

Nothing complicated!

is this a real question?