Germestar - (BL_ID: 87537) - Attempting to lag and crash cannon666's server.

Author Topic: Germestar - (BL_ID: 87537) - Attempting to lag and crash cannon666's server.  (Read 4527 times)

I was on Cannon666's server working on his new map, when Germestar joins, he first tried to spawn tons of bot spawns, when I went over to see he cleared them. Next this stuff happens

In the above image he kept duping tons of bot spawns over and over again, which lagged the server.

Better picture of his bot spawns, the bots are the same as his in game avatar.

First spam attack of his.

I recommend banning this guy from your servers, odds are hell just join it to spam.

OT but I enjoy the fact that my drama thread is in the background.

This guy is a loving troll.
/support

Shut up already

/support, these types of richardheads ruin the experience for everyone ffs

mind not stuffting up other topics you've done enough

if he wanted to forget around with the vehicles, he could just click "single player"
also, p a g e s t r e t c h

ok

I hate these handicaps

/support

Oh this isnt germestar's first attack, They lagbombed my server with relays, Three times, Ban em when you get the chance!

Germestar kept spamming giant bouncing balls on my Freebuild.

I mean, it looked pretty cool, but it would lag the other guests and he kept doing it when I told him twice to reduce the projectiles.

The finale was giant explosion spam at the middle of the map, which got him out of this world.

/support

next thing you know, germestar will blame it on being bored

Holy stuff, I thought germestar is better than he is actually.
/souppot

germestar is (at least to me) known for this stuff. I've seen him doing this tens times on servers i stayed in. it seems that the only thing he does with his time is trying to lag servers and spam (im not joking, this is very literally the only thing I've ever seen him doing every time I've seen him in any server)

Hes a loving friend, Once attacked me
/support

known problem user
/support