Author Topic: What Do Y'all think of Cicada 3301?  (Read 546 times)

Its so strange yet intriguing, i love things like ARG, but i dont think this is an ARG, what do you guys think of it?

I think it's as stupid as all the other awful args people have made

another quality thread by th3coolst3r

I don't want to start a chainban, but I agree with cret. This is pretty stupid, mate.

i love it. if i had the attention span to actually give it a shot id do it but arg's are hard for me to play now. i just like seeing the explanation of it all lol

another quality thread by th3coolst3r
what can i not ask a loving question?

what can i not ask a loving question?
Only if they involve Oak Leaves.

Its the most complex ARG Ive ever heard of
Thats all I can say

i love it. if i had the attention span to actually give it a shot id do it but arg's are hard for me to play now. i just like seeing the explanation of it all lol
if this is the one I'm thinking of you can only complete it if you actually know a programming language, cus you gotta make a TCP server that does certain things at some point

if this is the one I'm thinking of you can only complete it if you actually know a programming language, cus you gotta make a TCP server that does certain things at some point
This is why I'm never interested in ARGs, because I lack all the technical skills required to play them.

This is why I'm never interested in ARGs, because I lack all the technical skills required to play them.